Paying too much commission for online orders? We’re here to help with a turn-key eCommerce solution that will give you an edge in a changing industry.
Pick-Up & Delivery Orders
None of us expected the impact COVID-19 has had on all of us, particularly to local businesses. Overnight, many of you had to adapt your business model to accommodate the world of take-out and delivery orders. It is not an easy world to navigate, which is why we want to do our part in making sure not a single business is left behind.
With our eCommerce offering, you have full control over your branding and payment methods. Most importantly, it comes with an upfront cost that is appealing to any business – $0.
Already On a Platform?
We are not replacing Doordash, Grubhub, UberEats or Postmates – in fact, we encourage you to keep them since they are necessary tools. That being said, while these services offer many advantages for consumers, they charge 20% to 30%+ commissions to the restaurant in addition to other customer fees.
With our approach, you are able to receive and fulfill online orders/curbside pick-up at a fraction of the cost. We know that every dollar counts in the restaurant business, so you deserve to keep as many of them as you can.
Cute but what's the catch?!
There is no catch! We believe in full transparency and would like a long term relationship with your business.
If we engage with you:
- We will create a branded store using your subdomain. Your customer will feel as if they were buying directly from you.
- You will have control of all your pricing, discounts and any customer fees. That’s right, YOUR decision, not ours.
- You will get Facebook and Google marketing support from us.
- You will get Facebook, Yelp and Google Reviews support from us.
- There are no contracts – That’s no lie! NO CONTRACT.
- We will process your online store’s credit card transactions and send the orders directly to you to fulfill.
- You will receive weekly payouts.
You get all that custom work, all that flexibility and you get us as an extension of your team. We ask that you let us charge a small service fee to your customer. That’s it, nothing else. It really is that simple!